Monday, January 8, 2018

2017 Was A No Good, Horrible, Terrible Year!

2017 was a Terrible Year! 

Not for the reasons you are thinking I am referring to, not even for my stock portfolio. 2017 was a terrible year for this blog. I managed to write exactly one post in about the middle of the year, and nothing else.

Well, it's a new year and 2018 feels a lot more promising. For one, it's just January and I am already writing my first post. Also, the market seems to be in a mood to continue it's crazy run this year.

Overall, I am a bit nervous due to the meteoric rise of the market last year. I'm worried we are at the cusp of another bubble and everyone is too busy enjoying the ride up to notice if we are heading for a cliff. I am trying to be optimistic and paranoid at the same time; this might drive me crazy, but it also might make for some interesting blog posts.

My next post will be taking stock of my portfolio, it will be a good way to start off the year. I hope you will climb back on the ride with me WhatSayYou? and I promise to write on a more regular basis this year.

On to a wonderful 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment